We are a company specialized in software and business solutions for organizations promoting education and skill growth for tomorrow´s workforce.
We work closely with partners from EU and USA to conceive, implement and support platforms and products enabling learning, soft skills and language assessments, recruitment, and related ecommerce.
Our work impacts thousands of organisations and millions of candidates worldwide each year. We are passionate about using technology in the service of education and skill growth.
We are committed to advancing education through software. By working with us, you can grow professionally while helping others learn.
In order to support our growth and that of our customers, we are looking for a talented Agile Product Owner.
Must-haves (you need to be pretty good in these areas):
• 3+ years of experience in business analysis using agile methodologies in an international context
• Agile Projects Life Cycle, Agile Estimating and Planning
• Well-balanced between efficiency and perfectionism
• Client-oriented and proactive attitude
• Details oriented and responsible
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with a very good level of English (CEFRL C1) both spoken and written.
• French language
• Experience with B2B/B2C portals and/or assessment or learning platforms
• Testing and validation strategies
• Atlassian Jira and Confluence
What you are going to do:
• Conduct workshops and write specifications to translate business needs into user stories
• Manage the project´s backlog: refine functionalities and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives
• Work with the developers to have the stories understood and estimated
• Validate the developments to match the acceptance criteria
• Work closely with the client and the PM to progressively define and refine the backlog, plan the work of the team and progressively deliver new functionalities and applications
• Learn from EDIS the best practices and the methodology we already use in other successful projects in order to adapt them to the new one
• Organize and conduct meetings with the client to get input, needs, feedback, validation (mainly workshops)
• Validate the developments before every increment delivery (every 2 weeks)
You will fit right in if you are:
• A solution-oriented person
• A well-balanced individual who can walk the line between “getting things done fast” and “getting things done flawlessly”
• Willing to learn as much as possible about the client´s business and challenges, in order to work with them as a single team with a unique, shared objective: build a successful product
• Accountable for your work and the work of the team you manage
Why you should work with us:
• Our job is fully remote, although some meetings in our Bucharest office will be necessary.
• You will work in a multicultural international environment.
• The salary will match your experience and skills.
• You will have private medical coverage and meal vouchers.
Let’s do meaningful things together!
You can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org