We are a company specialized in software and business solutions for organizations promoting education and skill growth for tomorrow´s workforce.
We work closely with partners from USA and EU to conceive, implement and support platforms and products enabling learning, soft skills and language assessments, recruitment, and related ecommerce.
Our work impacts thousands of organisations and millions of candidates worldwide each year. We are passionate about using technology in the service of education.
We are committed to advancing education through software. By working with us, you can grow professionally while helping others learn.
In order to support our growth and that of our customers, we are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer.
Must-haves (you need to be pretty good in these areas):
- Previous experience as DevOps Engineer (minimum 3 years).
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills with a very good level of English (CEFRL C1) both spoken and written.
- Natural strive for continuous improvement.
- Strong technical ownership of products being developed.
- Advanced Linux setup & operation.
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform)
- Advanced networking setup & monitoring
- System and network security & incident mitigation
- System reliability, high-availability solutions
- Strong experience with cloud-native services: GCP and/or AWS
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments (i.e. Github/Gitlab pipelines, Jenkins)
- Ability to setup monitoring tools (i.e. Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc)
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
What you are going to do:
- This is a new project, so you will have to setup everything DevOps related from scratch
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Setup CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies, so you will need to help developers in programmatically setting up a working environment
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Provide training, mentorship and support to other members of the team
You will fit right in if you are:
- A well-balanced individual who can walk the line between “getting things done fast” and “getting things done flawlessly”
- Willing to learn as much as possible about the client´s business and challenges, in order to work with them as a single team with a unique, shared objective: build a successful product
- Accountable for your work
Why you should work with us:
- Our job is fully remote, although some meetings in our Bucharest office will be necessary.
- You will work in a multicultural international environment.
- The salary will match your experience and skills.
- You will have private medical coverage and meal vouchers.
Let’s do meaningful things together!
You can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org