We are a company specializing in software and business solutions for organizations promoting education and skill growth for tomorrow´s workforce. We work closely with partners from USA and EU to conceive, implement and support platforms and products enabling learning, soft skills and language assessments, recruitment, and related eCommerce. Our work impacts thousands of organizations and millions of candidates worldwide each year. We are passionate about using technology in the service of education. We are committed to advancing education through software. By working with us, you can grow professionally while helping others learn. In order to support our growth and that of our customers, we are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer.
Must-haves (you need to be pretty good in these areas):
• Experience with RESTful web services design, development and integration
• Knowledge of PHP frameworks, ideally Symfony and databases
• Experience using Git version control system
• A good level of English (B2)
Nice-to-haves (you can learn them as you go):
• Some experience with NodeJS frameworks (such as: NestJS, ExpressJS)
• Microservices based architecture
What you are going to do:
• Implement new functionalities for our existing apps using both server side and client-side technologies
• Work with the Technical Lead and the Product Owner to find the best technical solutions
• Write quality, maintainable code
• Write automated unit and functional tests
You will fit right in if you are:
• A self-driven person with an inquisitive mind. The kind of person who takes the lead and looks for solutions.
• A well-balanced individual who can walk the line between “getting things done fast“ and
“getting things done flawlessly“.
• An open person who hears people out and is also not afraid to suggest new ideas
• An adept of the agile mindset as we have developed over years our own implementation of the agile methodology. We continue improving it with every sprint and this really works for us.
Why you should work with us:
• Our job is fully remote.
• You will work in a multicultural international environment.
• The salary will match your experience and skills.
• You will have private medical coverage and meal vouchers.
Let’s do meaningful things together!
You can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org