We are a company specialized in software and business solutions for organizations promoting education and skill growth for tomorrow´s workforce.
We work closely with partners from USA and EU to conceive, implement and support platforms and products enabling learning, soft skills and language assessments, recruitment, and related ecommerce.
Our work impacts thousands of organisations and millions of candidates worldwide each year. We are passionate about using technology in the service of education.
We are committed to advancing education through software. By working with us, you can grow professionally while helping others learn.
In order to support our growth and that of our customers, we are looking for a talented Full -Stack Developer.
Must-haves (you need to be pretty good in these areas):
• Passion for writing well-structured and easily maintainable code.
• Natural strive for continuous improvement.
• Strong technical ownership of products being developed.
• Strong knowledge of relational (such as MySQL/PostgreSQL) and nonrelational databases (such as MongoDB), modern backend (TypeScript/NestJS/Node.js/TypeORM), frontend (TypeScript/React)
• Automated testing experience (such as Jest/Cypress)
Nice-to-haves (you can learn them as you go):
•Microservices based architecture
• Domain-driven design
• Knowledge of modern tooling (Jenkins, Google Cloud/AWS Cloud, CI/CD) and practices (Clean Code, TDD, pair programming)
What you are going to do:
• Design and develop new web applications using both server side and client-side technologies
• Work with the Technical Lead and the Product Owner to find the best technical solutions
• Write quality, maintainable code
• Write automated (unit/E2E) tests
You will fit right in if you are:
• A well-balanced individual who can walk the line between “getting things done fast” and “getting things done flawlessly”
• Willing to learn as much as possible about the client´s business and challenges, in order to work with them as a single team with a unique, shared objective: build a successful product
• Accountable for your work
Why you should work with us:
• Our job is fully remote, although some meetings in our Bucharest office will be necessary.
• You will work in a multicultural international environment.
• The salary will match your experience and skills.
• You will have private medical coverage and meal vouchers.
Let’s do meaningful things together!
You can send your resume at email@example.com