We are a company specializing in software and business solutions for organizations promoting education and skill growth for tomorrow´s workforce. We work closely with partners from USA and EU to conceive, implement and support platforms and products enabling learning, soft skills and language assessments, recruitment, and related eCommerce. Our work impacts thousands of organizations and millions of candidates worldwide each year. We are passionate about using technology in the service of education. We are committed to advancing education through software. By working with us, you can grow professionally while helping others learn. In order to support our growth and that of our customers, we are looking for a talented QA Engineer.
Must-haves (you need to be pretty good in these areas):
• 2+ years of experience in manual web-application testing
• Previous working experience in an international context, with remote teams or willing to work in an international environment
• Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
• Software Testing methodologies
• Test case creation
• Regression testing
• Well-balanced between efficiency and perfectionism
• Proactive attitude
• Ability to gain knowledge in a fast forward way / Self-learner
• Details oriented and responsible
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills with a good level of English (CEFRL B2) both spoken and written.
• Experienced with agile methodologies, embracing an agile mindset
• Mongodb, SQL
• API testing
• Kibana (or any log application)
• Good understanding of performance testing
• Good understanding of microservice architecture application
• Previous automation testing experience
What you are going to do:
• Validate functionality from user stories (Jira tickets) delivered by developers based on acceptance criteria
• Run regression test campaigns for each new version to be launched in production
• Create regression tests in Zephyr to integrate into the regression campaigns
• Create bugs and track them until they are solved
• Answer questions from programmers during development process. You will need to collaborate with an international distributed team working remotely.
• Work closely with the Product Owners to define the acceptance criteria for functionalities to be implemented
• Contribute to release planning meetings
You will fit right in if you are:
• Open minded towards new technologies and willing to work with the development team, project and product management to design and build new projects and features
• A well-balanced individual who can walk the line between “getting things done fast” and “getting things done flawlessly”
• An open person who hears people out and is also not afraid to suggest new ideas
Why you should work with us:
• Our job is fully remote.
• You will work in a multicultural international environment.
• The salary will match your experience and skills.
• You will have private medical coverage and meal vouchers.
Let’s do meaningful things together!
You can send your resume at email@example.com